Single Membership – Monthly
$60.00 every month
Includes all the benefits of membership plus 3 one-time-use guest passes each month.
Renews automatically each month.
The Fine Print
- The initial membership period shall be for a period of 1 month (the “Initial Period”). A member shall not be entitled to terminate or suspend his/her membership during the Initial Period.
- After the Initial Period, the membership shall continue month to month. Either party may cancel the membership at any time by giving written notice to the other party.
- This Agreement is personal to the member and may not be assigned, transferred or otherwise
disposed of by the member.
- Applicants for membership must be at least 21 years old.
Automatic Payment Agreement:
- Monthly membership payments shall be made in advance by direct debit from the member’s designated credit/debit account. This information will be kept on file by Undercroft Social Club.
- Undercroft Social Club reserves the right to review subscriptions periodically. Members will be given at least 30 days’ notice in writing of any changes, which include: (i) any increase in membership fee, (ii) change in date of automatic withdrawal.
Termination or Suspension of Membership:
- Undercroft Social Club reserves the right at any time to cancel or suspend the membership of any member in the event of the following:
- The member commits a serious breach of this Agreement and/or Undercroft Social Club Rules and Regulations.
- Where any monies are due to Undercroft Social Club by the member remain unpaid for
30 days after its due date for payment.
- The member knowingly provides false details when applying for membership and the
false declaration would have reasonably affected Undercroft Social Club’s decision
to grant the membership.
- If Undercroft Social Club terminates for any reason, they reserve the right to retain any monies received to cover any reasonable costs they have incurred as a result.
- Membership may be suspended for up to three months on medical grounds. A medical
certificate may be required. Members will be liable to pay an administration charge of $25 to
suspend their membership.